- This website (Website) is owned and operated by Malaysia Petroleum Resources Corporation (MPRC). MPRC has the right at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Website, including but not limited to the content and hours of availability.
- By accessing this Website, visitors acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions are binding on them.
- Visitors are advised to refer to the Terms and Conditions each time they access this Website to ascertain and understand any modifications, variations, additions and/or deletions that may be made to the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and they shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the Terms and Conditions, including such modifications, variations, additions and/or deletions each time they access and use this Website.
- This Website contains data compiled by MPRC for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice on any particular issue. Information provided in the Website may be updated, changed and/or modified from time to time. Visitors should take action to independently confirm the information available before relying on it.
- Whilst every care is taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the information in this Website (save for any content that is created or produced by, or derived from a third party), MPRC makes NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES as to the following:
- the accuracy, suitability, completeness or timeliness of use for any purpose whatsoever of such information;
- the accuracy or reliability of any of the sources from which such information are derived;
- non-infringement of intellectual property rights of any third party;
- the confidentiality of any information disclosed to any party, person or entity listed on or directed to by this Website; or
- the viability or feasibility of any business opportunity, model or any type of investment whatsoever.
- In this regard, all liability of MPRC howsoever arising from the above is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- For the avoidance of doubt, MPRC hereby expressly disclaims any and all liability of any nature and does not provide any warranties, express or implied for any loss or damage howsoever caused in connection with or arising from the browsing, downloading, uploading or the use of, reliance on or inability to use any of the content of this Website, or from any action taken as a result of the browsing, downloading, uploading or the use of or reliance on any of the content of this Website. Neither MPRC, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors nor assigns will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection therewith.
- No personally identifiable information is gathered during the browsing of this web site except for information given by visitors via e-mail.
- If visitors choose to make a transaction or send an e-mail containing personal information, this information may be shared where necessary with other Government agencies to serve the visitors in the most efficient and effective manner. An example might be in terms of resolving or addressing complaints that require feedback from other Government agencies.
- Leading technologies including encryption software is used to protect personal data submitted, and compliance with strict security standards are maintained to prevent unauthorised access.
- All electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured, and appropriate security technologies are in place to ensure security of such personal data.
Visitors shall use this Website for lawful purposes only. In this regard, they agree not to:
- Copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, adapt or change in any way the contents of this Website without the prior written permission of MPRC;
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit the following:
- Any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, hateful, racially or ethnically discriminatory;
- Any content that is not theirs or which they do not have any right, whether legally, contractually or through a fiduciary relationship or otherwise, to the said content;
- Any content that infringes any intellectual property rights;
- Any content or form of solicitation including, but not limited to any advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain-letters, or pyramid schemes; and
- Any material that interrupts, destroys or limits the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to carry out any other similarly destructive activity.
- Act in any manner that negatively affects other visitors’ ability to engage in this Website or use any of the services herein; and
- Violate any applicable laws currently in force.
- This Website contains link to other websites.
- Visitors acknowledge and agree that MPRC will not be held liable, directly or otherwise, or is in any way responsible of the content of the linked sites they access to since MPRC does not review, control or examine the content of the linked sites.
- All title, logo, trademark and intellectual property rights in the content of any linked sites are the property of the respective owner of such linked sites and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws or treaties.
- MPRC has the right and the sole discretion to add, change, decline or remove, without any notice, any feature or link to any of the linked sites from this Website.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided, MPRC is the owner of all content within this Website including, but not limited to the information, text, images, graphics, the rights to any title, logo, trademark or any other proprietary rights, in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- All other trademarks not owned by MPRC or its subsidiaries that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by MPRC or its subsidiaries.
- Visitors hereby acknowledge and agree:
To defend, indemnify and hold harmless MPRC, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from and against all losses, damages, claims or expenses, including solicitors’ fees, arising out of the visitors’ use of this Website; and
- That MPRC may disclose and inform any authorities of any material or information, in any form or manner created, maintained, uploaded, posted, published, e-mailed, reproduced, distributed or otherwise transmitted by the visitors if, in the sole and absolute discretion of MPRC and without reference to the visitor or any person(s) whatsoever, it is necessary or compulsory to comply with any authorities, legal or otherwise, or necessary or compulsory to comply with any valid claims that such material or information has violated any third party rights or property.