MPRC provides real exposure and responsibilities for our interns who take away practical experiences and professional achievements.
As part of the internship, you could have opportunities to be assigned to assist in short-term business-related projects whilst gaining knowledge about the industry.
Gain invaluable "hands-on" working experience, training, and real-world exposure as an Intern in our Internship Programme.
Duration of the programme is between 3 to 5 months and may stretch to 6 months, depending on the requirements of your course of study.
If you are an outstanding individual wanting a stimulating working experience and are willing to learn, we welcome you to intern with us. Please submit your CV/resume to email@example.com
- To qualify candidates must be :
- Malaysian citizens
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in a higher institute of learning (Local or Overseas) with minimum CGPA of 3.50 (or equivalent) in related disciplines namely:
- Engineering, Science Technology
- Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce/Accounting
- Business Administration, International Business, Sales/Marketing, Human Resource Management
- Mass communications, Arts/Graphic Design
- Actively involved in extracurricular activities
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Outgoing personality
- Team-worker with dynamic leadership capabilities
- Preferably candidates from a non-technical discipline with no requirement from university to perform technical assignments during internship