Analyst/Senior Analyst, Oil & Gas Services and Equipment (OGSE) Development Sector - Talent & Bumiputera
The role is responsible for delivering Head of Department or Reporting Manager's objectives in implementing, monitoring, and reporting the department's KPIs, project, and initiatives, particularly in this or these areas:
- Execution of initiatives under the National OGSE Industry Blueprint 2021-2030 particularly in the Talent and Bumiputera levers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To support the Reporting Manager in the following areas:
- Monitor and report of all success metrics related the Key Performance Indicator's (KPIs) to relevant stakeholder and recommend corrective actions where required.
- Compile, interpret information's on related initiatives and formulate report.
- Prepare relevant correspondences/report/presentation/paper works, meetings arrangement.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the OGSE industry and related talent development matters.
- Establish new and maintain close working relationship with stakeholder. Engage stakeholder at all operational levels to obtain alignment and information.
- Participate in internal and external meetings, task forces and workgroup.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, awareness, exhibitions etc.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time by Reporting Manager/ Head of department/ Management whenever deemed appropriate.
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in any fieled from a recognised university with minimum grade of second class.
- Have at least 3 to 5 years working experience in the relevant field.
- Academic background and experience in oil & gas is a bonus.
- Good computer skills especially, Microsoft Office Excel and Power Point.
- Familiar with good record keeping and maintaining database.
- Able to multi-task.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Skills and knowledge to organise high-level government/industry engagements.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa Melayu.
1) Communications skills
- Exellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
2) Self-starter and can work independently or with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle confidential matters in appropriate manners.
4) Execution & Program management
- Meticulous and detailed oriented.
- Multi-task or handle multiple, complex projects, and assignments, whilst adding value to eash assigned task.
- Ability to collect, interpret, organize and articulate data or reports.
- Action oriented, independent, self-motivated, and self-driven to deliver results.
- Capable of travelling on an as-needed basis for strategic stakeholder engagement and on-site events and activities.
- Prepared to work long and odd hours when needed, under pressure and within tight deadlines.
5) Problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skill, critical in solving issues/challenges.