The role will provide necessary project management support to various OGSE Blueprint initiative owners, follow up, track, monitor and systhesize report on the implementation progress and be responsible to assist superior(s) for the management and operations of the "Secretariat" for the Steering Committee for the National OGSE Blueprint (2021-2030)
1. Programme Management Office ("PMO") Project Manager for all the initiatives as detailed in the National OGSE Blueprint (2021-2030):
- Oversee the overall phase of a project management cycle from project conception/initiation until project closure.
- Plan, monitor, track and report on the implementation progress to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure completion according to stipulated timeline and allocated budget.
- Assist superior to supervise initiative owners/project manager in the company to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs. Ensure initiatives align with management's direction and meet company's goal.
- assist superior to continuously re-evaluate each project, ensuring it is meeting the applicable standards and recommend new process/improve pre-existing processes.
- engage and contribute to the relevant problem-solving activities which may involve both internal and external parties.
2. National OGSE Blueprint's key Performance
- Facilitate and coordinate the formulation and monitoring of MPRC's KPI at corporate and departmental level working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- prepare, review and present KPI progress report to both internal and external parties.
3. Secretariat to the Steering Committee of the National OGSE Blueprint (20221-2030)
- Responsible for synthesising reports for the Steering Committee and managing dependencies across initiatives.
- Act as the conduit for communication between different stakeholders as illustrated below;
- Ensure that all relevant stakeholders are properly informed of progress in their relevant initiatives, and to effectively facilitate the implementation of the initiatives across all teams.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years working experience.
- Strong understanding of Oil and Gas industry
- Experience managing stakeholders from the industry and government agencies
- Previous experience in programme management and project management
- Strong secretarial and administrative skills
- Intermediate to advance level user for Microsoft Office applications (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Good programme management skills
- Familiar with project management tools and dashboard
- Good at stakeholder engagement
- Good presentation skills and communication skills
- Able to work in team with internal and external stakeholders from all position levels.
- Flexible and versatile in managing different assignments.